שלום, מחפשים אצלינו עובדת פירוט להלן.
תנאים מעולים. קרוב לב"ב
מי שמעונינת מוזמנת ליצור קשר, צינה
We are looking for a full stack software developer to join our Israeli (Petach Tikva) team, to help us build our cloud based licensing solution.
Your typical tasks will be designing, implementing and maintaining features and components enhancing current licensing platforms in a mixed technology environment. You are expected to be involved end-to-end, shaping our offering as from the initial requirement phase, design, and implementation up to release phases. You’ll be working on cloud micro services platform, following agile practices. In your day to day work you will be closely working with local and remote system architects, product owners, developers, QA and automation people and UI designers.
Must Have Skills
· 5+ years of server-side development experience. Java would be best (Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring), but C# and node.js are also acceptable.
· Front-end development knowledge (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax).
· Proven experience building or consuming REST APIs.
· Good oral and written English communication skills.
· Excellent team player, awesome communication and collaboration skills.
Good to have also the following skills and experience
· A developer with strong opinions on testing and quality code (big big plus)
· Familiarity with unit tests frameworks (big plus).
· Experience with AWS or any other cloud-based hosting solution.
· Experience designing and implementing cloud based features. Micro services/Docker/Kubernetes aware solutions experience is a big plus.